Rage of Destiny Tier List – Overview of Tier S & A Characters
With over a million installs in less than a year, Rage of Destiny IGGs’ fantasy-themed idle role-playing game is slowly evolving to become a hit in the RPG gaming community. With that said, if you’re one of the new players who’s looking to get ahead of the pack or maybe a veteran who’s just looking for the latest development in the game, then you are on the right page since today we are looking at the Rage of Destiny tier list. Therefore, we’ll provide an overview of characters ranked S and A.
Rage of Destiny Tier List
Rage of Destiny characters are divided into six factions (Celestial Kingdom, Demon League, Holy Empire, Nature Alliance, Shadow Squad, and Wild Tribe) and five classes (Fighter, Support, Ranger, Tank, Mage). Each faction comes with its own unique attributes common to each member. So with that out of the way, let’s proceed to our list.
Tier S Characters
If you’re new to tier rankings, Tier S characters are considered the best and sometimes overpowered characters in a game. Having a character from this tier on your team will improve your chances of victory. Moreover, most tier S characters are hard to obtain and having an overview of each one will provide you with an idea of which one to focus on acquiring. Do take note that due to their advantage, tier S characters are often the priority of developers for balance changes.
- Triguna – Triguna is a part of the Celestial Kingdom faction. This support character comes with an impressive DPS and healing skills. Additionally, she has the ability to resurrect.
- Ferzac – Ferzac comes from the Demon League faction. This Mage boasts an impressively strong DPS. Ferzac’s DPS is so high that it can freeze enemies.
- Kratos – Kratos is from the Nature Alliance faction. This Tank is considered the toughest to take down in the entire roster. Not to mention that this character also comes with high DPS.
- Lovelace – Lovelace comes from the Holy Empire faction. This Support character is considered one of the best in the roster with a decent DPS. Furthermore, she can heal and buff allies complete with improved regen.
- Barkin – Barkin is part of the Wild Tribe faction. Part of what makes this Mage worthy of becoming part of the S tier is his high DPS for bosses.
- Ephraim – Ephraim comes from the Celestial Kingdom faction. This Ranger character boasts a high DPS towards enemies. On top of that is his survivability rate which is higher than the rest of the heroes on the roster.
- Rufina – Rufina comes from the Nature Alliance faction. This Support has the capability to execute attacks, support, crowd control, and much more.
Tier A +
Tier A+ characters are almost as powerful as those that belong in the S tier. Furthermore, don’t be fooled by their rankings as they are very useful in the game. Like the characters in the S tier, having an A+ character on your team will improve your chances of winning a match.
- Paulus – Paulus hails from the Shadow Squad faction. This Mage comes with great DPS. In addition, this character is highly recommended for early and mid-game but not during the endgame.
- Braelyn – Braelyn comes from the Wild Tribe faction. This support character can offer brilliant assistance to other characters. Aside from that, she also has the ability to increase the damage to her allies.
Tier A characters are the above-average characters in the game. Although their rank is far compared to the ones under S, having them in your roster will benefit you in battles.
- Kali – Kali is from the Wild Tribe faction. This support can offer great assistance to her allies boosting their ability to inflict damage on the enemy.
- Lahia – Lahia is part of the Demon League faction. Although classified as a Mage, Lahia is considered a support hero since she is best when partnered with other male characters.
- Moxus – Moxus is a member of the Demon League faction. Despite his ungodly appearance, this character is only focused on raising the defense and the attributes of his allies.
- Dietrich – Dietrich is part of the Shadow Squad. This Fighter is equipped with an above-average DPs and is capable of crowd control. His method is pulling enemies towards him and stunning them in the process.
- Gharr – Gharr hails from the Wild Tribe faction. This Ranger boasts above-average DPS and has the ability to teleport. Moreover, he cannot die when using the ultimate.
- Karnawa – Karnawa is a member of the Wild Tribe faction. This Support is one of the best healers on the roster. Furthermore, he has the ability to place totems in the field.
- Sperrin – Sperrin comes from the Shadow Squad faction. This ranger comes with an above-average DPS for single targets. This character can also swap places with his enemies.
- Sierra – Sierra comes from the Holy Empire faction. This Tank has the ability to heal and keep her allies from dying during battles.
- Eloisa – Eloisa is a part of the Nature Alliance faction. Coined as one of the best support in the faction, this character can slowly heal allies in the field.
More Characters to Discover Under Tier A-
- Yonala – Yonala is part of the Holy Empire faction. This Mage is blessed with a decent DPS and is described as a bit squishy.
- Grog – Grog comes from the Wild Tribe faction. This Tank boasts an impressive HP along with an impressive DPS.
- Vardis – Vardis comes from the Shadow Squad faction. This Tank has the ability to summons minions and soaks damage. Vardis comes with a decent DPS and is good for boss battles despite being weak in early games.
- Bann – Bann is a member of the Shadow Squad faction. This Mage is good for facing bosses making him a decent character to add to your collection.
- Khamar – Khamar is a member of the Holy Empire faction. This Fighter comes with an above-average DPS and is capable of life steal.
- Theranon – Theranon comes from the Wild Tribe faction. This Ranger comes with a decent DPS useful against any type of enemy.
What is Rage of Destiny?
Rage of Destiny is a freemium game developed and published by IGG (Lords Mobile, Mythic Heroes, Castle Clash) for mobile in 2021. The game takes place in a mythical world covered in darkness and ravaged by demons. As the battle rages on, heroes began to rise to change the course of their destinies. Rage of Destiny is a combination of various elements common to ARPGs with some borrowed from other genres.
The game employs the use of Gacha mechanics for character collection in addition to the usual rewards-based unlocks. In addition to the game’s robust roster of characters, it has a massive collection of nefarious villains and mythical monsters each with its own unique skills and design.
Rage of Destiny Tier List – The Bottomline
Rage of Destiny employs the use of a single-button/touch control scheme to make the game more accessible. On top of that is the multiple game modes that the player can play in addition to the main campaign. All of these wonderful features are powered by the latest video game engine resulting in breathtaking design, original music, highly detailed models, and smooth animation. These are what make this Rage of Destiny Tier List worth the peek.
If you want more RPG action, play Rage of Destiny on your PC by getting it for free here in EmulatorPC.