Time Defenders Reroll Guide – Achieve the Best Units in the Game
Time Defenders is a gacha role-playing game released by Vespa Inc. last August 2021. You’ll surely anticipate playing this awesome game if you’re a huge fan of role-playing and tower defense games. In this game, you’ll be set in Tokyo, just after an extensive disaster. One of the most effective solutions you need to consider to meet your goal in Time Defenders is through achieving the best characters in the game. If you wish to obtain the best units even from the start of the game, then this exceptional Time Defenders Reroll guide will help you out.
Let’s face it; some units are way better than others, even from the start. Now, your mission is to save the city from massive destruction and to make this possible. You need to utilize different units from different classes that give you incredible abilities to fit a particular situation. Also, to achieve your goal, it will be best if you’ll unleash your best tower defense strategies. So with the best strategies and units, you can achieve victory. Now, let’s learn more about Time Defender rerolling below.
What is Time Defenders Reroll All About?
Like in most gacha role-playing games nowadays, Rerolling is a repetitive process where you summon various characters from the game until you’re satisfied with the outcome. By doing Time Defenders Reroll, you can acquire the right units that can be advantageous on your overall journey in the game.
When doing Time Defenders Reroll, your new account is made various times until you achieve the best or most powerful unit. So, are you ready to do Time Defenders Reroll? Well, let’s first discuss why you should consider doing this process.
Why Should You Do the Time Defenders Reroll?
Generally, there’s no such thing as a general rule that you must do Time Defenders Reroll. However, since its rerolling is part of the features of Time Defenders, it will be best if you’ll explore its advantages. One reason why players prefer using Time Defenders Reroll as they opt for the best heroes according to their preferred class. Let’s say, for example, you prefer to have an excellent DPS unit. Then you can consider doing a reroll until you obtain the hero you think is the best for that class.
To help you choose who among the pool of units in Time Defenders is worth aiming for, you must consider opting for help to an updated tier list. Take note that Time Defenders Reroll is free at the beginning of the game, so it will be best if you maximize this opportunity to obtain the best units before proceeding to your quests and battles.
So, are you ready to do rerolling? Continue reading this blog now!
How to Do Time Defenders Reroll?
In doing Time Defenders Reroll, you need to be keen on the following steps and details that will be mentioned in each step. Additionally, you must ensure you use a “GUEST ACCOUNT.” So here are the step-by-step instructions in doing accurate Time Defenders Reroll;
- Don’t skip the tutorial process and get into the “Time Engine” part, where you’ll summon your unit for the first time.
- Continuously pull the gacha multiple times until you get the characters you want to achieve. Most of the time, you’ll draw one SSR unit and some SR and R units. Generally, there are 30 free gacha pulls.
- If you think the units you received pass your standards, you can continue the game by clicking the “Confirm” button. But, if it happens that you’re not satisfied with your pulls, you can proceed to the next steps.
- Acknowledge the units you’ve got from the previous reroll and navigate the main interface of the game.
- Go to the upper right corner of the gaming screen and opt for the “Other” option.
- Click the “Delete Account” option.
- Continue the deletion process by choosing the “I agree to delete my account.” and confirm it.
- Once you’ve clicked the “Confirm” button, a pop-up message will appear saying “Cancel,” meaning you don’t wish to recover your account.
Reminder: Make sure that you don’t wish to recover your account not until you’re doing it for a mistake. Once you’ve done the additional steps, you can repeat the steps from 1 to 4. Repeat the steps until you get your preferred unit in the game. There’s no such thing as a limit in doing this process. Therefore, you are free to repeat the steps until you get the unit you wish to have.
Tip: Upon doing the reroll, you can primarily opt for SSR characters like Beatrice, Strega, and Carmillana. Additionally, you can consider having Asteria, Natalya, Envius, and Furiae. You can consider using this tip, especially if you haven’t yet found a tier list.
Achieve the Best Units with the Time Defenders Reroll Guide
So, there you have it! We hope that this Time Defenders Reroll helped you out in obtaining the best units in Time Defenders. For more information or updates about this role-playing game, stay tuned here in EmulatorPC.