Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle – The Latest Character Tier List
If you’re a big fan of the Dragon Ball Z franchise, chances are you’ve heard of the game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. It’s an action-adventure multiplayer game that’s published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, Inc. and also involves playing puzzles. Though it can be overwhelming to understand for beginners, one thing that you should be aware of is that it’s a game that involves collecting DBZ characters.
You also form a team based on the characters that you have. The more powerful your team is, the higher your chances of winning battles. But like other games, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle has many different characters for you to acquire. Who among them would be considered the best ones available right now? To help you answer that question, this blog will provide the latest character tier list in the game. This will allow you to know which character you should try to get and then focus more on developing.
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Character Guide
Before looking at the character tier list of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, it’s important to first learn more about the general character card guide. Characters in this game are called cards and you summon them to acquire them. The highest grade you can summon is the SSR (Super Super Rare) card. These are the character card grade of the powerful characters in the game and are usually hard to acquire.
Aside from the character grade, there are also 5 different types of cards. The PHY (Yellow/Orange Sign), TEQ (Green Sign), INT (Purple Sign), STR (Red Sign), and AGL (Blue Sign). The types of cards will determine the advantages and disadvantages during battles. PHY has an advantage over INT but is weak against STR. AGL is strong against STR but weak against TEQ. Then INT is strong against TEQ.
Knowing these things will help you in composing and customizing your team for certain battles. Now that you know the basics of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle’s characters, let’s proceed to the character tier list.
The S+-Tier Characters in the Game
These are the most OP characters currently in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. It’s like having these character cards will make it difficult for you to lose. They should be the priority when it comes to using resources for development. The S+-tier cards are:
- Beyond Boundless Power Super Saiyan God SS Goku (Kaioken) & Super Saiyan God SS Evolved Vegeta (PHY)
- Miracle-Calling Clash Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) & Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) (TEQ)
- A Promise Made to Kakarot Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta (PHY)
- Ultimate and Invincible Fusion Vegeto (TEQ)
- Ultimate and Supreme Fusion Gogeta (STR)
The S-Tier Characters in the Game
These are the very powerful character cards in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, but not yet OP level. They’re the ones that can dominate battles. They’re almost on par with the S+ but are just slightly weaker so you can still use resources to develop them. The S-tier character cards are:
- Awakened True Power Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) (AGL)
- Two Makes the Strongest of All Universes Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla & Super Saiyan 2 Kale (AGL)
- Miracle-Making Super Saiyan Super Saiyan Goku (AGL)
- The True Value of Perfect Form Cell Cell(Perfect Form) (INT)
- Apex of Supreme Super Saiyan Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku (AGL)
The A-Tier Characters in the Game
These are also powerful characters that can still help you win and even dominate battles. But they’re not unbeatable. Nevertheless, they’re a great alternative in case you don’t have access to S+ and S-tier characters yet. The A-tier character cards are:
- Fused Super Power Super Saiyan Goku & Super Saiyan Vegeta (INT)
- Nightmarish Impact Super Saiyan Broly (TEQ)
- Unrivaled Saiyan’s Peak Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta (STR)
- Galaxy-Threatening Invasion Full Power Boujack (INT)
- Miraculous Outcome Goku & Frieza (Final Form) (Angel) (TEQ)
- Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose) (INT)
- Legend Reborn Super Saiyan God Goku (INT)
- Indestructible Saiyan Evil Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (STR)
- A New Life on Vampa Broly & Cheelai & Lemo (PHY)
- The Android’s Journey Androids #17 & #18/Android #16
- Fused Fighting Force Super Saiyan Goku (Angel) & Super Saiyan Vegeta (Angel) (PHY)
There are many more strong cards in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. But all of them already fall below the cards mentioned above. You can still use them as a last resort filler for your team in case you don’t have access to any of the cards mentioned on this list. But it would be wise if you would not spend resources on them. You would want to save the resources you have on your most powerful cards.